Launching Your Alternative Medical Career
As a doctor who has personally launched online learning courses and cosmetic product lines, it’s no surprise that I’m always pushing colleagues to explore alternative medical careers that turn their knowledge into products. Of course, when people hear my spiel they think: “WOAH! How on earth do you do that? Or how did you come up with that?”
Well, the answer is actually quite simple: many healthcare sectors have customisable products that can be easily tailored to fit your specific alternative medical career’s needs. Remember, creating a product doesn’t mean that you have to reinvent the wheel!
Article by Dr Uche Aniagwu
NHS junior doctor, Advocate for Medical Knowledge Influencers
3 Alternative Medical Career Sectors
- Here are 3 sectors whose easily customisable products will help launch your alternative medical career:
- Beauty. If you’re a beauty geek then you are already well-primed to productise your knowledge. Most of this sector’s products have a high degree of similarity, and its pre-existing global infrastructure of labs can provide your fledgling alternative medical career with production and distribution legality guidance. If you know what you want your product to achieve, its key distinguishing factors and branding, then you’re good to go!
- Health and fitness. Like in the beauty industry, there are plenty of profitable, cutting-edge health and fitness products that come unlabelled and ready to achieve your alternative medical career goals. You can browse such products from online vendors and easily brand your unique version. Just think about the multiple suppliers of, say, rowing machines or juicers–many different companies producing nearly identical products for seemingly infinite consumer demand.
- Online Learning. Once you find an effective LMS (Learning Management System), hosting your online course is very straightforward. To make the process even easier, most good LMS’s will guide you through course creation and help you troubleshoot common issues. All you need to bring to the table is your knowledge. Start teaching others what you know today!
Of course, these are only a few of the many healthcare sectors–lifestyle, childcare and maternity to name some others–in which to launch your alternative medical career. Together, these easily-customisable products and a strong Medical Knowledge Influencer (MKI) brand will set you on your path in no time!
Dr Uche Ltd brings cutting edge under eye education for aesthetic practitioners giving them the confidence to safely meet and excel beyond patient expectations within the most underserved area of facial aesthetics.
Dr Uche also provides practitioners with the blueprint on how to turn their business into a passive, multi-income stream business within one year.
Talk to Us: email@example.com
7 Beckenham Road, Bromley BR3 4PL, United Kingdom
- Distinguishing Yourself as a PractitionerThursday, 15 October 2020 - 15:09
- How to Optimally Assess for Infraorbital Filler TreatmentThursday, 15 October 2020 - 14:11
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Offer Infraorbital Fillers at Your PracticeThursday, 15 October 2020 - 13:27
- 3 Logical Sectors for Launching Your Alternative Medical CareerTuesday, 22 September 2020 - 18:51
- 5 Simple Tips: Make More Money as a DoctorTuesday, 22 September 2020 - 18:48
FREE EBOOK DOWNLOAD
Medical Knowledge Influencers
The six-step process to becoming one of the most highly valued and highly paid practitioners in your field.