3 Great Products I Wish My
Make More Money As A Doctor
Since founding my UK medical business, I’ve most relished the freedom to explore unique opportunities, diversify my income streams and work more autonomously. Part of that journey, however, involves turning your skill or expertise into a scalable product that people want to buy. If you’re thinking of setting up a UK medical business, you should be considering what products you have to offer.
You see, if you want to earn more money as a doctor creating products is the natural transition into the online space. That’s right, doctors making money online is the modern era! Gone are the days when the internet represented just an advertising space for medical doctors. Now, if you have a UK medical business and you don’t have an online presence and products to push then you’re stuck in the stone age.
Although I have successfully done that for myself, here are three products that I definitely have a little expert envy of:
Article by Dr Uche Aniagwu
NHS junior doctor, Advocate for Medical Knowledge Influencers
3 Great Products for UK Medical Businesses
- Incontinence pads. As an F2 I had a urology placement and absolutely loved it. Furthermore, I had personally peed the bed until I was in primary school (I was 7, chill). Still, it’s a great product and straightforward to produce with your own expert twist.
- Snoring strips. I never had an interest in respiratory medicine, but *apparently* I do snore from time-to-time. Had my snoring been of more interest to me, these strips would certainly be a product on which I’d be proud to stick my UK medical business logo. There’s probably a whole group of snorers feeling pretty neglected right now, with little understanding of their problem.
- Natural whitening kit. My dear dentist friends, I’m going to bury the hatchet this one time. Here goes…there are so many products to which you guys can potentially apply your “expertise”. Okay, I’ll play nice now. Natural whitening kits are a product I love and secretly wish had I produced myself. Don’t worry, I won’t step on your toes, it shall remain a wish.
Dr Uche Ltd brings cutting edge under eye education for aesthetic practitioners giving them the confidence to safely meet and excel beyond patient expectations within the most underserved area of facial aesthetics.
Dr Uche also provides practitioners with the blueprint on how to turn their business into a passive, multi-income stream business within one year.
FREE COURSE LESSONS
- I feel unsupported. Can I have a mentor, please?Friday, 9 April 2021 - 10:04
- Distinguishing Yourself as a PractitionerThursday, 15 October 2020 - 15:09
- How to Optimally Assess for Infraorbital Filler TreatmentThursday, 15 October 2020 - 14:11
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Offer Infraorbital Fillers at Your PracticeThursday, 15 October 2020 - 13:27