Photography and Video Recording Consent Agreement
I consent to Dr. Uche Ltd. using photographs and/or video recordings including images of me both internally and externally to promote its corporate interests and activities. I fully understand that these images are useable in print and in digital media formats including print publications, websites, e-marketing, posters, banners, advertising, film, social media, teaching, treatment and/or research purposes.
Dr. Uche Ltd assures that all images, including but not limited to mine, shall be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR 2018 guidelines (General Data Protection Regulation 2018) and will be processed for the purposes of marketing activities. I understand that images on websites can be viewed throughout the world and not just in the EU and that some oversea countries may not provide the same level of protection to the rights of individuals as the EU legislation does and in extension and particularity, I consent as follows:
- Dr. Uche Ltd shall exercise exclusive copyright of my images captured in video recordings and/or photographs together with any other intellectual property arising therefrom.
- All property rights appertaining to my photographs and/or video recordings in which I am involved shall be irrevocably assigned to Dr. Uche Ltd only so far as the exercise of the
rights so assigned is in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR 2018.
- By this consent, all rights exercisable in my performance in video recordings, photographs, films or other cinematic materials shall remain waived for Dr. Uche Ltd.
- I understand that some images or recordings may be kept permanently once they are published and be kept in the company’s (Dr. Uche Ltd’s) archive.
- I understand and hereby agree that by registering for the training and/or treatment event,
- I agree to the above conditions as clearly set out above.