Tear Trough Rejuvenation Models Wanted
Ilona – Tear Trough Training Model
Dr Uche, author of The Essential Eye Beauty Guide and one of the UK’s leading tear trough injectors, needs models for his training academy! We will be using polynucleotides to rejuvenate the under eyes of chosen models. This is a more current alternative to dermal fillers that solves many of the same problems with reduced risk. Come to us if you have issues with under eye:
- Dark Circles
- Treatments are closely supervised by Dr Uche Academy Trainers
- Models pay only £120 per session (3 sessions recommended). The usual price is £450 per session
- Treatment in a professional learning setting by advanced injectors
- Direct access to Dr Uche Academy’s model coordinator
- All models receive aftercare advice
Location: Locations are central London and central Birmingham
Fill out the form below to apply. If you are selected, a member of our team will reach out with additional information. Applications can take up to 2 weeks to process so please be patient.
Before & After
Upload Your Front & Side Profile Pictures
- Please ensure not to wear makeup.
- Do not take photos smiling or laughing.
- Clearly show your under eye concern in good lighting.
- Failure to upload clear photos may result in your application being rejected.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can qualify to be a model?
Potentially anyone unhappy with their under eye aesthetic
What is expected of models?
Turn up on time and prepared for professional practitioners to hone their under-eye injection skills in a training setting. Sessions will be filmed for review, so you must be amenable to that.
How much is it?
The sessions are £120. We strongly recommend 3 sessions. The usual price is £450 per session.
Where is it?
We are based in training centres in central London and Birmingham. Accepted models will be updated with exact locations.
What Our Models Are Saying…
“Thanks for today, great experience and I’m super pleased with the result!“
“Just wanted to say thanks to Dr Uche and please pass on my thanks again to Harriet (the training delegate)”
“So amazing and happy with the results. I’ve seen a big improvement!”